this is just something kinda funny...thought ya` might get a giggle or two from some clean
You Know You Are Living In The Year 2003 When:
1. Your reason
for not staying in touch with family is because they
do not have e-mail.
2.You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach
your family of three.
3. Your grandmother asks you to send her a JPEG file of your newborn
so she can create a screensaver.
pull up in your driveway and use your cell phone to see if
anyone is home.
5. Every commercial on television has a
web site address at the
bottom of the screen.
6. You buy a computer and 3 months later it's out of date and sells
half the price you paid.
7. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have
the first 20 or 30 (or
60) years of your life, is now a cause for
panic and you turn around to go get it.
8. Using real money, instead of
credit or debit, to make a purchase
would be a hassle and take planning.
9. You just tried to enter your password on
10. You consider second-day air delivery painfully slow.
11. Your dining room table is now your flat
12. Your idea of being organized is multiple-colored Post -it notes.
13. You hear most of your jokes
via e-mail instead of in person.
14. You get an extra phone line so you can get phone calls.
15. You disconnect from
the internet and get this awful feeling, as
if you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
16. You get up in the morning
and go on line before getting your
17. You wake up at 2AM to go to the bathroom and check your E-mail on
way back to bed.
18. You start tilting your head sideways to smile.
19. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
Even worse; you know exactly who you are going to forward this
You know you are living
in the year 2003 when you've never seen the
face of some of the most important people in your life. Like some of
Program for 2003:
Here 's an exercise I have been doing to stay in shape. you may want
to take it easy at first,
then faster as you become more proficient.
**WARNING- THIS EXERCISE MAY BE TOO STRENUOUS FOR SOME PEOPLE**